- 18 yrs+ : Must bring physical copy of drivers license, passport, military ID, or State Issued ID. Can not be expired.
- 17 yrs or younger: Must bring Parent or Legal Guardianâ€™s physical copy of drivers license, passport, military ID, or State Issued ID, the minor’s birth certificate with the state seal, and picture ID for minor (Current Student ID, State ID card, Drivers permit/license, or passport) NO EXCEPTIONS . Can not be expired.
- The Parent or legal Guardian MUST BE present at all times during any service provided for minors. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Earlobes – 8 yrs+
- Cartilage (ear rim only) – 13 yrs+
- All other Cartilage (excluding industrial) – 14 yrs+
- Industrial – 16 yrs+
- Facial piercings (eyebrow, nostril, septum, lip etc) – 14 yrs+
- Navel Piercings – 16 yrs+
- Genitals – 18 yrs+
- Please no one under the age of 8yrs in the studio.
- We do not accept any exchanges or refunds on any jewelry or services. All sales are final.
- We cannot accept outside jewelry for piercing use, as we have certain criteria we have to meet to ensure a safe and proper piercing procedure.
- We work on a first come first serve walk-in basis for jewelry changes, Tuesday through Saturday, and happily setting up appointments for all general piercing services Tuesday through Saturday, 12pm to 7pm.
- Children 8 – 10yrs of age, we do require appointments in order to pierce them, and we offer those times Tuesday through Thursday, Noon – 6:30pm.
- We are happy to provide ear curation appointments! Please email us to go about setting up a time. *Ear curations are a minimum of 3 or more ear piercings.*
Please call or email for any questions regarding age requirements and what piercing services we can provide specifically.
Any other questions?
If you have any questions or comments about anything jewelry/piercing related, please feel free to give us a call at (734)-997-0608 or email us at [email protected]