- 18 yrs+ : Must bring physical copy of drivers license, passport, military ID, or State Issued ID. Can not be expired.
- 17 yrs or younger: Must bring Parent or Legal Guardian’s physical copy of drivers license, passport, military ID, or State Issued ID, the minor’s birth certificate with the state seal, and picture ID for minor (Current Student ID, State ID card, Drivers permit/license, or passport) NO EXCEPTIONS . Can not be expired.
- The Parent or legal Guardian MUST BE present at all times during any service provided for minors. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Earlobes – 8 yrs+
- Cartilage (ear rim only) – 13 yrs+
- All other Cartilage (excluding industrial) – 14 yrs+
- Industrial – 16 yrs+
- Facial piercings (eyebrow, nostril, septum, etc) – 14 yrs+
- Oral Piercings – 18 yrs+
- Navel Piercings – 16 yrs+
- Genitals – 18 yrs+
- We do not accept any exchanges or refunds on any jewelry or services. All sales are final.
- We cannot accept outside jewelry for piercing use, as we have certain criteria we have to meet to ensure a safe and proper piercing procedure.
- We are offering under the mask services at this time for all individuals who are fully vaccinated with physical proof of vaccine.
Please call or email for any questions regarding age requirements and what piercing services we can provide specifically.
Any other questions?
If you have any questions or comments about anything jewelry/piercing related, please feel free to give us a call at (734)-997-0608 or email us at email@example.com