What do I need to properly care for my oral piercing?
- a new soft bristled toothbrush
- fluoride free toothpaste
- non-alcoholic mouthwash
Keep up with good oral hygiene, especially after each meal. Keep foods soft, simple, and easy to chew.
As your piercing heals is it VERY important to keep up with the appropriate downsizing of posts and rings for the overall safety of your teeth and gums.
Things to Avoid:
- Try to avoid anything hot, spicy, or greasy.
- Avoid any alcohol, as it can cause excessive swelling and other healing issues.
- You will also want to avoid smoking, of any kind, as this can slow the healing process and irritate the piercing.
- Avoid any oral sexual or contact of any kind, until your piercing is fully healed.
Any other questions?
If you have any other questions or concerns involving your piercing, please go see your professional piercer.
WE DO NOT PROVIDE SMILEY OR SNAKE EYE PIERCINGS